(813) 689-3521
slogan

Our History

Since 1956, Bill's Prescription Center has been the constant compounding source for Brandon and all doctors in the greater Brandon area, including Plant City, Seffner, Dover, Riverview and Valrico.

Bill's Prescription Center 50th AnniversaryAfter graduating from the University of Florida College of Pharmacy in 1954, Justo "Bill" Noriega worked hard to open his own pharmacy. And in 1956, he did just that - Bill's Prescription Center in Brandon opened its doors to the public, with less than 2,000 residents in the city at the time. Some of those early prescriptions were for "chickens and eggs, or bushels of peppers." We don't see too many of those anymore.

Despite many hardships, including economic pitfalls, and even a destructive fire that damaged their building in 1998, Bill’s Prescription Center is still going strong.

quote from Bill Noriega

Bill's Prescription Center is truly a family-run business; his son John, and his daughter Mary - have both graduated as pharmacists, and now work together to serve the needs of the Brandon community.

And even though the number of Brandon residents has grown to more than 200,000, you can still count on Bill's family to be there and continue to treat the patients with respect, kindness, and amazing service.